Family Week Series
Now a cherished D.C. tradition, STC’s FAMILY WEEK provides free and low-cost programming so that every family member may learn, explore and build a love for theatre. From December 10– 17, STC will celebrate the themes, story and artists in TWELFTH NIGHT through the workshops, performances, backstage tours, and events.
Get $40 tickets (minimum purchase of four tickets, see below for other offer restrictions) to our main stage production of Twelfth Night.
or call our helpful Box Office Staff at 202.547.1122 with promo code: FAMILY.
Shakespeare Theatre Company does not allow children under the age of five to attend the main stage performance. All patrons attending the main stage performance must have a ticket. Offer subject to availability. Offer cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer is not applicable to “Premium” zone seating. Offer is only for Twelfth Nigh performances 12/10-12/17/17 Minimum purchase of four tickets required in order to apply offer.
The Family Week Series is made possible by:
- Miles Gilburne and Nina Zolt
- Beech Street Foundation
- Suzanne and Glenn Youngkin
- D.C. Commission on the Arts & Humanities, an agency supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts
- Paul M. Angell Family Foundation
- Michael and Maureen McMurphy and the Patrick Michael McMurphy Memorial Foundation
- Ms. Toni Ritzenberg
- Venable Foundation
- Shakespeare in American Communities
- Marshall B. Coyne Foundation
- Lorraine S. Dreyfuss Theatre Education Fund
- Debbie Driesman and Frank F. Islam
- Mark & Carol Hyman Fund
- The Jacob and Charlotte Lehrman Foundation
- The MAXIMUS Foundation
- The Morningstar Foundation
- Nora Roberts Foundation
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP